Council for Responsible Nutrition and CRN-I (“CRN”) Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
CRN is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and CRN staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors, CRN staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct.
CRN has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings.
If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, CRN asks that you inform Sandra Khouri, Senior Vice President, Finance and Administration, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-204-7673, so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CRN staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, CRN staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by CRN throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any CRN virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. CRN reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy, take screen shots, or video of presentations, Q&A, any chat room activity, or other activity that takes place in the virtual space. Video recordings of the presentations and presentation slides will be made available to you as noted in each meeting description.
CRN reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and CRN reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.
Last Updated and Effective and Date: August 10, 2020